This is an opportunity for an energetic QA Engineer to join a Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement.
You will be a part of a scrum feature team and will be responsible for the quality of the team's products.
You will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them and define automated tests that should be conducted in feature. After the feature is stable, you will be able to write automation tests.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience in QA testing, processes and test methodologies.
- Experience in manual and automation testing
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Knowledge of automation tests - Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber, NUnit, Specflow.
- Experience writing test documents as test plans and test results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard working, responsible, takes initiative
- Intermediate+ English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge in TDD, BDD.
- Experience in working withing a scrum team (Agile).
- Experience working with MicroServices.
- Friendly atmosphere in our Gemicle family;
- Ability to work with high-loaded projects with millions of users;
- Working in an international environment;
- Competitive salary;
- English classes;
- Flexible working hours and no overtimes;
- 18 holidays + 2 days off;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Cozy office in the centre of the city with fruits, cookies;
- Regular team buildings and nice presents for holiday